Terms and conditions
Young Movers Conference 2015
The following are the terms and conditions by which we accept your booking for accommodation and activities at the Sofia Hotel Balkan, the Radisson Blu Grand Hotel Sofia and all other venues at the area of Sofia, Bulgaria and for attendance at the Young Movers Conference Sofia 2015 (YMC2015) during April 2015. You must read and fully understand these conditions before making a booking.
The organiser of this event is Solutions Bulgaria LLC. These terms and conditions apply to all levels or types of booking with Solutions Bulgaria LLC for this event.
This event is open to removal companies and their employees over 18 years old and approved partners only.
It is a private function and acceptance of registration is at the absolute discretion of the organisers. The organisers may, at their absolute discretion, and without explanation, cancel a registration and make a full refund prior to the event.
All bookings are taken on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability of rooms and facilities. The organisers hold a block booking for a set number of rooms, once the event nears this capacity the organisers will advertise this on the YMC2015 website and other appropriate electronic media, once the capacity has been reached additional rooms are subject to hotel availability and may be subject to additional charges.
The organisers will make available a packages for delegates to book. Only these packages are available and “special” arrangements will not be made.
- Online Booking
Bookings can only be made online, on the dedicated YMC2015 conference booking system. Should you experience any problems using the system, please e-mail [email protected] or call +359 2 807 6633
- Registration and Payments
YOUR CONFERENCE REGISTRATION WILL ONLY BE CONFIRMED UPON RECEIPT OF PAYMENT IN FULL.
- Payment Terms: All bookings must be paid in full by bank transfer within 7 days of booking. All bank charges, related to the transfer of funds are at the account of the payee.
- Check-in procedure: To ensure quick and efficient group check in, we offer you the option to provide us with your Passport number, Date of its issue, Date of its expiry, Birth date, Nationality. Should you decide not to provide such data or the data is incomplete and / or inaccurate, please be prepared for a longer check-in process. Important Note: PLEASE DO NOT MAKE YOUR TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS BEFORE HAVING YOUR BOOKING WITH US CONFIRMED
- Cancellations: In all cases to be notified by e-mail to [email protected] by the date stipulated below:(i) Cancellations received by 26th February 2015 @ 16:00 CET = 100% refund (subject to administration fee),
Cancellations received from 27th February 2014 –16th March 2014 = 50% refund (subject to administration fee),
Cancellations received after 17th March 2014 = No refund will be made.In all cases an administration fee of EUR 70.00 will be made in the event of an accepted cancellation.
- In the unlikely event that the organiser cancel the YMC2015 conference completely, which is at the absolute discretion of the organiser, you will be refunded 100% of all money paid under our invoice.In the event of cancellation by either party, Solutions Bulgaria LLC will not be liable for any consequential costs or losses, including but not limited to pre booked travel.
- Substitute: Should you be unable to attend the event after booking, a substitute is welcome at no extra charge. All substitutes should be communicated to the organiser by email to [email protected] at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Late Arrivals: (i) We will hold your room until 22:00 hrs on notified date of arrival. After that time we reserve the right to release your room for that night only. If you have not checked in by 22:00 hrs on the 2nd night we will release your room entirely for the duration of your previously notified stay. Any costs that may be incurred will be charged to your account. (ASK HOTEL WHAT COSTS ARE THESE) (ii) No refund will be entertained for non-arrival on the notified date of arrival or any subsequent date of your stay.
- Early Departures: In common with most Bulgarian hotels there is no refund available should you check out before your notified date of departure.
- Extended Stay: If you decide to arrive earlier or stay later then please email details to [email protected] Accommodation for additional nights is strictly subject to availability and will be chargeable at the hotel rate in force at the time of booking. On receipt of an enquiry the organiser will check on availability and rates and confirm back to you. IMPORTANT NOTE – HOTEL BEDROOMS Hotel check-in / check-out times Check-in is 14:00
Check-out is 11:00
When we use this term in the conditions it means any unusual or unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our control.
This may include war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Changes to the Programme
In constructing the YMC2015, certain arrangements have been entered into with suppliers in advance of the publication of this brochure or webpage.Whilst every effort will be made to deliver the itinerary for the conference and its social events as it appears in these publications, in the unlikely event that the organiser consider through whatever reason including force majeure to change the destination, hotel and or programme the organiser strictly reserve the right to change, amend or cancel any specific event without notice.In this case every effort will be made to provide a substitute destination or event although the organiser are NOT liable for any such curtailment, cancellation or substitution as it may affect you directly.You are advised to check the notice board and or the conference website www.youngmovers.eu at the Hospitality Desk daily for any last minute changes to the programme.
- Passports and Visas
You are responsible for checking your passport and visa requirements to attend the YMC2015. Should a problem occur on entry to Bulgaria or on application for a visa to visit, the organiser will be unable to provide assistance.
- Delegate Travel Insurance
We strongly recommend the need for good travel insurance. In general, this form of insurance provides cover for sickness and illness, cancellation, loss of property etc. and is NOT provided as part of your Registration Fee.
- Special Needs
It is incumbent upon you to notify us at the time of registration of any disability, dietary requirements or general condition that requires separate or special attention.
- Hotel Awards Points
The very nature of booking hotel accommodation for conferences requires the lowest possible rates to be negotiated with the hotel. This is at the cost of any award points or similar scheme that the hotel may offer normal Clients. Therefore there are no schemes available to individuals.
- Dress Code
There is no formal dress code for the event, however your attention is drawn to:
(i) The final night dinner is not a formal wear dinner, however there is an expectation that you dress appropriately for the venue and the event.
- Badges / Other Identification
You are required to wear your badge (clearly visible) during ALL events – including social events – to enable us to identify you as a bona-fide attendee. This will avoid any unnecessary embarrassment on entry to business and social events. Other Identification methods, such as hands brace might be provided during certain parts of the conference. You agree to wear those in order to have access to the specific venue / services.
- Sports / Entertainment activities
The Conference includes entertainment sections with sport / competition activities. It is your responsibility to consult a physician well in advance (both at the time of registration and your departure to the event) if such are appropriate for your physical condition. It is your responsibility to choose an adequate activity to your physical condition.
- Provision of Alcohol
Alcohol is provided at many of the social events on the basis that attendees will consume it sensibly. The organiser are not responsible for any adverse effect, injury, or damage to or by an attendee howsoever caused through the consumption of alcohol.
- Security warnings
Before, at the time of registration at the hotel and/or during the event the organizers might provide you with reasonable instructions, regarding your security. You agree to carefully get acquainted and follow those instructions. You agree that if you fail to comply on the instance the organizers are not responsible for any adverse effect, injury, damage or losses.
- In order to have your registration confirmed, you must sign, scan and send back to the organizers the relevant “Waiver of Liability and Release”
- Applicable Law
In the event of a dispute arising between you and the organisers which is unable to be resolved amicably between either or all parties concerned, these conditions shall be governed by Bulgarian Law and the parties to these conditions submit to the jurisdiction of the Bulgarian Courts. By registering you explicitly agree and approve the above Terms and Conditions.